Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Oh Gus Gus...


Oh Gus Gus…what have you done? You may be gone but your memory lives on; and so do all your stinking friends... go away! Last night at about 2 in the am my room awoke to what appeared to be a Mouse Dance Party. Someone had left a little bit of food in a bag at the base of her bed and it was here that the dance party was stationed. There were at least 5 mice squeaking and crawling and having the time of their lives. It is official: the London Center is experiencing an infestation of mice. And to top it off, this morning I opened my drawer only to find mouse terds everywhere! I feel physically ill just thinking about it. So while I sleep at night little rodents crawl all over my clothes, run around my room, have a dance party (they were having a rockin time last night, let me tell you) and do who knows what else. I think I just threw up in my mouth. As this study abroad winds down I realize how many things I am going to miss…but Gus Gus and his friends are not one of them! Thank you for letting me get this off my chest. Tonight I will just have to put my headphones on and try not to think about the little rodents scurrying around below me (or on me…ah!) as I fall asleep. Gulp. To all you little mice out there—stay away!!

4 comments:

  1. bahahaha oh Gus Gus!! How I will miss you and your friends...NOT!!!! I still can't believe you found a little present from him in your clothes drawer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WELL THAT IS ONE GOOD THING ABOUT COMING HOME....NO MORE GUS GUS HERE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I can't believe you guys got that many! We only had one. I think we named him Fred. He showed up about 2 weeks into the trip and was with us until the end.

    Put ALL of your clothes into your little closet. Its harder for the mice to get in there to eat up your clothes.

    ReplyDelete

Followers